It's incredibly rewarding to sculpt your own BJD. It's even more fun to take it one step further and reproduce your doll in resin through the use of silicone molds.
Mold making is much different than sculpting, but invaluable for every sculptor to know. Every BJD artist dreams of sculpting his or her own doll. And the next dream is usually casting it, so many dolls can be created from the one you worked so meticulously to sculpt.
This set of DVDs will teach you everything you need to know to make molds for and cast your own ball-jointed doll.
In this DVD set, you will learn:
- How to prepare your doll for the molding process
- Fine-tuning and inspecting your joints for molding
- How to select your mold making materials
- How to create a two-part silicone mold
- How to use keys and channels for clean castings
- How to select your resin casting materials
- How to cast your ball-jointed doll in resin
- How to use optional advanced tools such as a pressure pot and vacuum chamber
- How to refine and prepare each piece for assembly
- How to string and assemble your resin ball-jointed doll
This DVD set is on sale at Pre-Sale prices for just $39.99 The two DVD set will be regularly priced at $59.99. This is your chance to order the DVDs at an incredible discount. You will also receive online access to these same videos, once the Pre-Sale ends and we ship out the DVDs. The DVDs will ship out a week from now, and the online videos will all by uploaded on/by December 7, 2017. These videos show the casting method using a Simple BJD.