Our contest has ended, but you can still get a kit and sculpt along!
Your kit will include:
(This is a Clayless KIt and eligible for our BOGO)
Brass Tubes for Stand
Foil, Wire, Foil Tape for an armature
Angelina Film for Wings
Hand-Made Luminous Eyes, your choice of color
Tibetan Lamb Hair, your choice of color
You can decide how clothed you prefer you fairy. I love to see the anatomy so show off your skills!
You will learn:
- How to place inset eyes
- How to Sculpt a Beautiful Fairy Face
- How to Bring out Emotion in a Fairy Face Face
- How to Create Lips Easily
- How to Tweak the Face so it looks like you desire
- How to create a Basic Fairy Ear
- How to Blush and Paint the Face
- How to Create a Sturdy Armature that's the perfect size
- How to Sculpt a Curvy Adult Fairy Body
- How to Sculpt Perfect Breasts and a Firm Bottom
- How to Sculpt delicate hands and tiny toes and feet
- How to Pose your Doll to Interact with her Body
- How to Make a Standing Doll with an Invisible Rod Stand
- How to Blush and Paint your Doll for Realism
- How to Give your Doll a Beautiful Head of Hair
- How to Style the Hair
- How to Create a Simple Skirt and Jewelry
- How to Create Beautiful, Iridescent Wings (Pattern Included!)
- How to Sculpt and Decorate a Custom Base
The Sculpt a Female Fairy Collection
Includes 6 hours of professional, detailed sculpting instruction. It's about as close as sitting in the same room with me as you can get. I take you through every aspect of the sculpting process in great detail.
This collection is a set of 3 DVDs.