I've collected together the main bits and pieces you'll need when you create a Ball-Jointed doll (see DVDs here). This will save you a lot of time not having to hunt down the various parts.
- 28 Beads of various sizes and colors
- Two brass/copper tubes: 1/8" and 5/32"
- 1.5 oz. Sculpey UltraLight Clay (for the core and "bones")
- 8-10 Eye Pins
- 8-10 Head Pins
- 1 foot Thin, Resilient Wire (if you prefer to make your own S-hooks)
- Fine Tweezers
- 1 yard each Elastic Cord in two sizes, 1.2 mm and 2 mm, so you can give both a try
- Small square of Tulle Netting (for wig)
- 10 inches 16 gauge Armature Wire
- 10 inches threading wire
- 10 inches Fine Copper Wire
I've included many beads so you can try out different doll sizes. The small bag contains the exact sizes I use in the videos.